うーん・・・犬をこれから飼う人・飼った事が無い人にとっては単なる "Ten Sentences of Dog Ownership" だな。。。
The Ten Commandments of Dog Ownership
1. My life is likely to last ten to fifteen years. Any separation from you will
be painful for me. Remember that before you buy me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me-it's crucial to mywell-being.
4. Don't be angry at me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I have only you.
5. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice when its speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I'll never forget it.
7. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones of your hand but that I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, or I've been out in the sun too long, or my heart is getting old and weak.
9. Take care of me when I get old; you, too, willgrow old.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say, "I can't bear to watch it, or, "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember, I love you.